Ecommerce Integration helps streamline the data flow between various systems such as accounting, warehousing, ecommerce etc. By sending data electronically, it reduces the need for manual input (which can eliminate human error) saving time and resources. By integrating all your systems together, you can reduce operational costs and run a much more efficient business. Our experiece working with various third party software includes SAP, Netsuite, Etilize, Accounting Software, various market places such as Amazon and eBay and many more.
At Wired In, we can help you improve your data flow by using our advanced integration framework, which orchestrates the movement of data, whilst performing core data functions such as data reformatting, configuration, error handling, reporting and data logging.
With ecommerce integration, there are some common points for improving the flow of data between systems:
- Product Data - Important information such as price, SKU and product descriptions can be shared between the ecommerce site and accounting or stock control systems.
- Inventory - We can synchronise the inventory levels between ecommerce site and the back office to help ensure customers are not disappointed by ordering out of stock items.
- Orders - We can integrate your ecommerce site with your Line of Business systems (accounting and warehousing) so you can pick, pack and dispatch the order, send invoices or run reports
- Pricing - Keep you website up-to-date with the latest pricing information for all products and any customer specific pricing can be transferred.
- Customers - Ensuring that your CRM system has up-to-the-minute information about customers placing orders allows you marketing to be more effective. Providing customer specific pricing in B2B applications enhances your customer's experience and cements their relationship with you.
- Third Parties - Ecommece is a team sport and transferring data to things such as enterprise on-site search solutions, behavioural targeting systems, shopping feeds, other online channels etc. It is essential to squeeze the maximum revenues from your online business.
For more information about ecommerce integration, please contact us.